OUR TRULY COMMITTED WARRANTY
Our Truly Committed Warranty
At Foreign Affairs Auto, we pride ourselves on delivering our award-winning customer service experience. We are truly committed to you and your European Car, and our warranty is no exception. We want you to trust that when we repair your vehicle, we will do so thoroughly and accurately the first time around.
We know that the money you invest in your car for repairs is hard-earned so the last thing we want for you is to have to spend money on a repair more than once because something isn’t right. At Foreign Affairs Auto, we view our commitment as a promise to you – if you decide to repair your European Car with us, we promise to stand behind our work for 3 years or 36,000 miles. This commitment not only covers you at our shop but Nationwide.
The FA Truly Committed Warranty, (the “Warranty), is a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty on new components and their installation against defects in manufacturer workmanship and materials. Normal operational wear, excessive or abusive use, performance modifications, and commercial use are not covered under this Warranty.
Any limitations and exclusions detailed in your specific repair invoice are in addition to the following and take precedence over the General Terms, Limitations, and Exclusions.
The earliest effective date of the Truly Committed Warranty is 01/01/2020.
Warranty Coverage will not exceed the dollar amount of the original repair.
Eligible Repairs & Services
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Climate Control Systems
- Engine Cooling System(s)
- Engine Performance, Drivability Services and Repairs
- Emission Control System(s)
- Fuel System(s)
- Electronic Engine Management System and other On-Board Computer Systems (Engine, Body, Brake, and Suspension Computers)
- Cruise Control Systems
- Brake System(s)
- Starting and Charging Systems
- Electrical System(s)
- Exhaust System(s)
- Ignition System(s)
- Steering/Suspension Systems
- Wheel Bearings
- CV Joints, Half-Shafts, and Drive Shafts
- Other Minor Repairs
Services Not Covered By This Warranty
- Any Internal Repairs or Replacement of Internal Components, or replacement of Engine Assembly.
- Transmission, Transaxles
- Automatic Transmissions – Any Internal Repair or Component Replacement Requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual Transmissions – Any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Clutches – Clutch Component or Assembly repair or replacement.
- Drive Axle / Differential Assembly
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive axle / differential assembly.
- Body, Paint, Molding Repairs
- Commercial Vehicles
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Rebuilt or Remanufactured Parts
- Used or Salvaged Parts
The following parts are subject to limitations either reducing time and mileage parameters of the Warranty or voiding all stated and implied warranties for approved parts. Labor reimbursement is not eligible.
- Junkyard/Salvage Yard or Used Parts, defined as any part that has been installed and utilized by any other vehicle, licensed or not.
- Rebuilt Parts, defined as any parts disassembled or reassembled with the intent to repair or refurbish, or any parts produced by a commercially non-recognized industry “remanufacturer.”
- Remanufactured Engines, Transmissions, Differentials, and Transfer Cases are warranted only by the Remanufacturer. All Warranty conditions and coverages are limited to those specified by the Remanufacturer and are not included in the FA Warranty.
Customer-supplied parts are void of all written, promised, and implied warranties, including but not limited to the Warranty. Labor reimbursement resulting from the failure of any such part, and any damage related to or caused by the installed customer-supplied part, is not eligible for warranty coverage. All customer-supplied parts may be installed on an as-is basis, subject to a higher published installation labor rate, and/or at the discretion of the individual Foreign Affairs Auto location.
Third-Party Warranty Providers
Foreign Affairs Auto may utilize a third-party warranty provider for repairs beyond 25 miles from the originating repair facility. Authorization from this third-party provider must be obtained before Warranty repairs are approved or initiated.
ALL WARRANTY SERVICE MUST BE AUTHORIZED BY FOREIGN AFFAIRS AUTO IN ADVANCE. REPAIRS PERFORMED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR COVERAGE OR REIMBURSEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
If you would like to submit a warranty claim for warranty work provided by a third-party warranty provider (outside our 25 mi service area), please call the toll-free claims service number: (866)588-0728